Back end developer
WHO WE ARE?
We are a product & software development studio, specialised in building top-notch digital products. We operate as a “one stop” agency and take pride in bringing order into our client’s creative chaos, by providing them with MVP turnkey solutions and kick-starting their businesses.
We mostly do greenfield projects by creating perfectly designed systems from scratch, with no restrictions or dependencies. We make things fit perfectly together and believe strong teams are the key foundation for any high-performing business. We focus on organising our workflow and process to work in our favour.
We are expanding our team and looking for self-driven and independent individuals to help us encase the business growth of our customers and contribute to an even better working atmosphere.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a kick ass back end developer to facilitate the integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic, while building reusable code and libraries for future use. It doesn’t matter if you are seasoned veteran, eager beginner, or something in between, if you possess good understanding of front-end technologies and you want to fast-track your career this just might be your dream job.
Below are some boxes you need to tick:
- Work experience, 1 year minimum
- Solid knowledge of at least one language/framework: PHP (Laravel), Ruby (Sinatra) or Java (SpringBoot)
- Git, Scrum
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We don’t make fake promises, so here’s what you can expect:
- Salary – DOE but not less than 1000€ net (Junior position)
- Bonuses – for quality/expeditiousness
- Remote work – after 3 months trial period, flexible work hours until then in our Zagreb, Croatia office
- Professional and high tech equipment (MBP or XPS, depending on OS preferences), most recent tech stack/tools
- Education per choice
- Work-life balance – no notifications outside work hours (no FOMO, there is life outside work)
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
You want to keep our back, while we keep yours? Have questions?
Drop us an e-mail, email@example.com, alongside your most recent CV, by 1st of March and keep the ball rolling!